Reba McEntire, Carly Pearce, Lainey Wilson, Dolly Parton, Blake Shelton, Cody Johnson and many others are set to perform reimagined versions of iconic hits by The Judds to mark the legendary mother-daughter duo’s 40th anniversary. The compilation album, A Tribute To The Judds, will release this fall.
The artists participating in the forthcoming tribute album will “inject their signature sound” into the classic hits by The Judds, made famous by Wynonna Judd and her late mother Naomi Judd, per a press release issued on Friday (August 11). Some of the songs appearing on the 14-track project include “Girls Night Out,” “Mama He’s Crazy,” “Love Is Alive,” “Love Can Build A Bridge” and more.
- Girls Night Out – Reba McEntire, Carly Pearce, Jennifer Nettles, Gabby Barrett
- Mama He’s Crazy – Lainey Wilson and Dolly Parton
- Why Not Me – Megan Moroney
- Grandpa (Tell Me ‘Bout The Good Old Days) [feat. Sonya Isaacs] – Cody Johnson
- Rockin’ With The Rhythm Of The Rain – Ashley McBryde and Shelly Fairchild
- Young Love (Strong Love) – Ella Langley and Jamey Johnson
- Have Mercy – LeAnn Rimes
- Love Is Alive – Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton
- Had A Dream (For The Heart) – Wendy Moten and O.N.E The Duo
- I Know Where I’m Going – Barnett, Lynne & West
- Let Me Tell You About Love – Carl Perkins and Raul Malo
- John Deere Tractor – Rob Ickes & Trey Hensley and Molly Tuttle
- Cry Myself To Sleep – Wynonna Judd and Trisha Yearwood
- Love Can Build A Bridge – Jelly Roll, K. Michelle, and The Fisk Jubilee Singers
“To have all of these artists, most of which are my friends, come together and lend their voices and artistry to reimagine these songs, is so special,” Judd said in a statement. “These songs are so timeless and I am so excited for them to live on for generations to come.”
A Tribute To The Judds will partner with the National Alliance of Mental Illness (NAMI), in Naomi’s honor, according to the press release. Judd and her sister, Ashley Judd, announced when Naomi died in April 2022 that they’d “lost our beautiful mother to the disease of mental illness.” She was 76.
Before the album releases, one of the beloved tracks will be released on Friday, August 18, the release states. The album will be available on October 27.